From Route 92 North:
- Cross the Falls Bridge to the Stop Sign
- Turn Right
- Go .3 miles to the intersection with Buttermilk Road (do not cross the waterfalls bridge)
- Turn Left onto Buttermilk Road
- Go .6 miles, pass the Falls Township buildings, the road will make a hard left and then a hard right.
- As the road makes the hard right, turn Left onto Spring Hill Drive (dirt road up the hill)
- Go .9 miles up hill
- Just past the red barn on right, turn Left onto Windy Hill Lane (dead end, dirt road)
From Route 307
- Turn onto Post Hill Road (roughly between the Lake Winola Fire Co and the Mill City Dairy Bar)
- Follow Post Hill to the Stop sign at the top of the hill.
- Turn Left onto Spring Hill Drive (dirt road)
- Go .5 miles down hill
- Turn Right onto Windy Hill Lane (dead end dirt road) If you pass the red barn on the left you've gone too far.
Once you're on Windy Hill Lane:
- We're the only property on the right hand side of the road.
- You'll pass the front horse pastures, then the house, then you'll see the white pole barn.
- Park in front of the barn or on the lawn area just beyond it. Leave enough space for horses to be led in and out of the barn.